Shipibo Batwing Tunic
- batwing sleeve tunic/dress
- 12 alternating panels of Shipibo printed poly/cotton and cottom/lycra
- scoop neck
- scooped hemline
- available in Petite/Medium/Buxom
- model wears Medium and is 165cm tall
- made to order, allow 4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing.
The pattern is from the Shipibo tribe of the Amazon in Peru. The lines of this pattern are the visual representation of the icaros/ medicine songs sung in Ayahuasca ceremonies. Ayahuasca is a a plant medicine that heals mind, body and spirit and is traditionally drunk under the care of a shaman who is able to connect with the spirit of the plant to heal people.
5% of the sale of this garment will go to the Javier Gamboa charity. Javier starts libraries in rural schools around Peru who are currently without books.
|Body Measurements (cm)|