Light the Way Reversible Bomber Jacket
- cropped at waist
- reversible Shipibo print and denim
- zipper opening
- Shipibo print in cotton/polyester
- denim is 100% cotton
- wool/polyester trim
- model wears size 8 and is 165cm tall
- worn with Tri-Fi skirt
- available in 8, 10, 12, 14
- made to order, allow 4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing.
- additional fabrics available on request
The pattern is from the Shipibo tribe of the Amazon in Peru. The lines of this pattern are the visual representation of the icaros/ medicine songs sung in Ayahuasca ceremonies. Ayahuasca is a a plant medicine that heals mind, body and spirit and is traditionally drunk under the care of a shaman who is able to connect with the sprit of the plant to heal people.
5% of the sale of this garment will go to the Javier Gamboa charity. Javier starts libraries in rural schools around Peru who are currently without books.
|Body Measurements (cm)|