Light the Way Reversible Bomber Jacket
- cropped at waist
- reversible Shipibo print and denim
- zipper opening
- Shipibo print in cotton/polyester
- denim is 100% cotton
- wool/polyester trim
- model wears size 8 and is 165cm tall
- worn with Tri-Fi skirt
- available in 8, 10, 12, 14
- Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing.
- additional fabrics available on request and made to order
The pattern is from the Shipibo tribe of the Amazon in Peru. The lines of this pattern are the visual representation of the icaros/ medicine songs sung in Ayahuasca ceremonies. Ayahuasca is a a plant medicine that heals mind, body and spirit and is traditionally drunk under the care of a shaman who is able to connect with the sprit of the plant to heal people.
5% of the sale of this garment will go to the Javier Gamboa charity. Javier starts libraries in rural schools around Peru who are currently without books.
|Body Measurements (cm)|