Cape of Dreams
- loose fit open cardigan
- raglan sleeves
- bias bound seams and hems
- individually hand dyed using plant medicine from the Peruvian Amazon
- individually hand painted and blessed by Shipibo women in the village of San Francisco, Peru
- each cape features a different painted design
- made to order, allow 10 days for delivery.
Size: Free size
Colours: Caoba (pictured), Achoite, White
The art on this garment was hand painted by women from a Shipibo community in the jungle regions of Peru. The lines depict the ancestors, the Shipibo's connection to nature and the words sung in icaros/medicine songs. You can learn more about our collaboration with this community in Peru here.