Bolero de las Andes
or make 4 interest-free payments of $20.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- large shawl collar
- wide, elbow-length sleeves
- hook and eye fastening in front
- bound edges
- model wears Extra Petite and is 165cm tall
- available in Petite/Medium/Large
- made to order, allow 4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing.
- worn with Skirt of the Andes
This wool fabric is a traditional pattern from the Quechua people of the Peruvian Andes.
5% of the sale of this garment will go to the Javier Gamboa charity. Javier starts libraries in rural schools around Peru who are currently without books.